Welcome!

This Blog is hosted by Traditions & Editions Theatre Circus and dedicated to our up coming production in May 2011. It serves to record an exciting journey of all artists involved in the production. We would like to share our innocent excitement, wild ideas, crazy imaginations, sincere love... and even joyous frustrations and confusions during this process.

Hop on a joyride with us! And...

Welcome to the Wonderland!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Introducing The Troupe... Seng Soo Meng 程守明 (Malaysia)

Flying Wolf with Eagle's wings  鹰翼飞狼


Seng Soo Ming


A wanderer, enjoy flying up high on the cloud, and running with fastest speed in the forest, on the desert. Every night, I run/fly onto the tip of the mountain, looking at the moon, singing the song of dreams. (with high pitch)


I was born in a tropical forest, full of trees; it's given a name as Malaysia (well, that's a human name, who cares). I discovered my wings when I was a teenager, but 'wings' are forbidden in this human nation, but I didn't give up, I worked out carefully, quietly -- Learned how to fly.

One day, I made a decision, I don't want to stay quiet anymore, I flied out from this human nation, I looked at the forest from the sky and realized I am a great dreamer, I have to 'dream out loud'!

I went to a school that teaches how to dream, the tool is acting and creating, its name is TTRP.

That's 2 years ago, I graduated, now I am a dream-maker. I make dreams, and I teach people to make dreams. The tool, acting; and the space for dreams, is Theatre.

No comments:

Post a Comment