Welcome!

This Blog is hosted by Traditions & Editions Theatre Circus and dedicated to our up coming production in May 2011. It serves to record an exciting journey of all artists involved in the production. We would like to share our innocent excitement, wild ideas, crazy imaginations, sincere love... and even joyous frustrations and confusions during this process.

Hop on a joyride with us! And...

Welcome to the Wonderland!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

In preparation - Light Test at Esplanade



Yes! It's on the way... It's happening...

Yesterday, 26 March, we had our light testing session at Esplanade Theatre Studio... This is an experiment session with lights so as to see what could/could not be done...

I took some photos with my iphone and some are really 'mood' and nice... Here are some to share!

To view the entire album - click the title again.













Our Set Designer Tolis pondering... Fantasy and Reality... It starts getting interesting when the demarkation is smeared...


















One needs to be young-at-heart to do this project... Totally Benjamin! - Our Costume/Special Effects Designer.














One me... Two me... Three me... Ten me... A Hundred Me!!!





Tolis (Set Designer) : I called Dumbledore last night... And he has given some suggestions... Think we should try it out...

Woan Wen (Lighting Designer) : Hmm... yes. I think his suggestions is kinda cool...

Peter (Producer) : (thinking) Oh, there goes my budget...








Crew from Esplanade : These people try to do magic here?...??











Producer (Peter) giving Director (Robin) the long-waited massage...

Director is screaming... But totally enjoying it!

Robin : Ok... Stop Sir! I promised I will be good... (I shall not blow-up your budget...)











Click HERE to get your tickets NOW!


Let's us share the MAGIC with you!
See you in the theatre!

No comments:

Post a Comment